We are looking for a new HR Business Partner to join our global business line Cloud & Infrastructure Services!
As a strategic HR leader, you will be accountable for partnering with the Nordics (Finland, Norway and Sweden) CIS business. Together you will develop, direct and drive the Nordics CIS people agenda, incorporating both local and global priorities. CIS is part-way through a transformation program that is moving from a more traditional Infrastructure model to become a more digital and agile player in emerging new technologies including Cloud, Cyber, etc. People transformation is a huge part of this story.
Main purpose of the role:
The role reports to the Chief HR Officer for the Cloud & Infrastructure Services (CIS) Global Business Line (GBL), based in the UK. There is a dotted reporting line to the Nordics CIS CEO, based in Sweden. The primary purpose of the role is to develop a strong relationship with and become a trusted advisor to the Nordics CIS CEO and work, as a peer, with the executive leadership team. The HRBP must understand the business strategy to translate it to a clear people agenda, focusing on priorities today and the longer-term strategy and then deliver on it. In addition, the role is accountable for ensuring efficient and effective delivery of the HR processes and other critical initiatives.
More about the role:
The role, which is part of the CIS HR leadership team, is strategically focused, but with operational responsibilities, in the areas of talent management, performance management, skill & capability development and employee engagement.
An ability to lead and participate in business transformation is necessary such that the HR function supports business growth and evolution whilst mitigating risk of external and internal claims or exposure to unfair and inconsistent application of process and policy.
The Capgemini organization is a matrixed organization. This matrix impacts this role as well. Whilst there are many program and initiatives drive by the CIS GBL globally, there are also many programs and initiatives that are driven by the country teams in the Nordics BU. Efforts/initiatives are often aligned from a global/local standpoint but there may be some areas of differentiation that need to be managed carefully. The art of negotiation and influence without authority will be critical skill sets for the incumbent to ensure the multiple stakeholders are effectively managed.
There is leadership support both in Nordics and at the global level for the person in this role. The successful incumbent should, however, be able to work autonomously, focused on the unique needs of the CIS Nordics organization.
Build effective and long-lasting, trusted relationships with key business stakeholders including senior leadership, Centers of Excellence (talent, recruiting, compensation, HR Services, etc)
Develop and deliver the people agenda for the Nordics CIS business, ensuring alignment with the Group and CIS HR strategy and the Nordics region as a whole. Key priorities at the present are:
Creating a stronger CIS Nordics culture and improving employee engagement and retention
Creating an even more diverse and inclusive organization
Supporting the further development of a stronger Nordic leadership team
Support and drive the transformation agenda of CIS. This includes such initiatives as:
- Talent Development – ensuring top talent is identified and development plans are formulated and acted upon
- Succession Planning – understanding the critical roles today and ensuring that we have/are developing/recruit the right people to lead the organization in the future
- Ownership Mindset – reinforcing, with the direct support of the business, the ownership that every employee has relative to driving success for CIS Nordics
- Academic degree within relevant area or equivalent qualifications and working experience
- Experience from the main HR processes
- Experience from working with collective labor agreements, regulations, etc. in the Swedish scope
- Experience from business organizations, organizational development and/or change processes
- Fluent in English and a strong command in Swedish, both verbal and written
- Experience from working in an international surrounding and preferable in a matrix organization
As a person
- Business orientation and very good communication skills with the ability to communicate across functions and cultures
- Relationship/Stakeholder Management – engaging in a positive way with multiple stakeholders who might have different focus at the same time
- Change Management – leading change while coaching others through it
- Hands on performance focus, strong drive and well-structured working methods
- You show courage and integrity with the ability to build trust and confidence
- Agility – ability to work with a degree of ambiguity, in a matrixed environment and adaptable to rapid change