- Coordinate closely with Application Management support team (L3 teams) and understand the issues reported in production and explain the same to developer and drive towards fixing the issue
- Support development teams in release and test activities
- Handle change and release management activities
- Coordinate with testing teams for test sign-off
- Understand the requirements for minor enhancements/bugs and explain the requirements to developers and lead the release of the same in PRD as per committed timelines
- Work closely with other application teams and ensure that the planned release does not conflict with other apps
- Keep track of multiple releases and ensure WBS are in place and the same is respected.
- Implement functional & non-functional features based on requirement/design from business and support teams.
- Investigate issues raised by clients on production environment. (Warranty Support)
- Ensure codes bases & versions are as expected in each environments and ensure retrospective code drop of PRD incidents being handled in other lower environments
- Root cause analysis for incident and provide preventive measures
- Coordinating regression testing for the new fixes/features
- Support Adhoc tasks like data extraction, special reporting requests from business
- Support and lead annual DR drills
- Coordinate post-deployment sanity checks for Infra changes.
- Adopt automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
• Have 8+ years’ experience software engineering.
• 3+ years of experience in production systems for major insurance carrier/financial institution
• Knowledge on change and release management process and tools
• Experience on Handling major/minor enhancements from Analysis to Deployment
• Working experience with geographically distributed teams
• Expertise in software development methodologies.
• Can work independently and as part of a team.