Business Analysts at Capgemini play a leading role in national and international projects at the intersection of business and IT.
As Business Analyst you are particularly active in developing, implementing and improving business processes. You will use your knowledge, experience and network in order to acquire new contracts and you are able to develop new solutions and service offerings.
Capgemini distinguishes a number of areas in which a Business Analyst can specialize:
Focuses on the analysis, improvement of payments engines like SEPA. Striving for a Single Euro Payments Area requires a great effort from all the banks. Your role as an analyst can vary from conducting strategic studies to the implementation of back-office systems.
- Capital Markets
Focuses on risk, analysis of regulations and more efficient organizational design. Next to that, the business analyst is in charge of improving business processes and their supporting information systems. Introduction of new products, outsourcing and offshoring of business processes and IT and the impact of increasingly demanding customers, lead to a quickly changing Capital Markets field.
Focuses on product innovations, shared service centres, developing new service concepts, optimization of distribution channels (Internet, call centres, mobile channel) and the replacement of systems by building or off-the-shelve solutions. All this takes place in the field of (amongst others) savings, loans and mortgages.
- 4+years of relevant work experience as a (Junior) Business Analyst within the same market or subject-matter areas
- or experience in similar roles within this field, such as Functional Designer, Information Analyst, System Analyst or Process Analyst
- Strong communications skills as well as liaising with stakeholders
- Excellent consulting and advisory skills and background in requirements solicitation and synthesis
- Team player
- Stress resistant
- Active listening and comprehension
- Qualitative result driven
Languages and mobility
- Permanent residency in Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
- Geographic mobility – you must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
If you want to know more about working @ Capgemini Financial Services Belgium, we offer you a 5′ call to talk about what you need to know before applying, just send us the codeword INFO over Whatsapp on 0495193938.
That’s too personal for you? You can also reach out to Catherine Jacobs via LinkedIn or simply click ‘Solliciteer nu’.
Have a great day!