As the leader for today’s leaders in financial services, Capgemini Financial Services brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next-generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. In fact, we currently serve 2/3rds of the world’s top banks and insurers combined. With a network of over 25,000 professionals serving nearly 1,000 clients worldwide, Capgemini Financial Services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership that create tangible value.
part-time on-site, part-time home working
Business Analysts at Capgemini play a leading role in national and international projects at the intersection of business and IT.
As Business Analyst you are particularly active in developing, implementing and improving business processes. You will use your knowledge, experience and network in order to acquire new contracts and you are able to develop new solutions and service offerings.
Capgemini distinguishes a number of areas in which a Business Analyst can specialize:
Focuses on the analysis, improvement of payments engines like SEPA. Striving for a Single Euro Payments Area requires a great effort from all the banks. Your role as an analyst can vary from conducting strategic studies to the implementation of back-office systems.
- Capital Markets
Focuses on risk, analysis of regulations and more efficient organizational design. Next to that, the business analyst is in charge of improving business processes and their supporting information systems. Introduction of new products, outsourcing and offshoring of business processes and IT and the impact of increasingly demanding customers, lead to a quickly changing Capital Markets field.
Focuses on product innovations, shared service centres, developing new service concepts, optimization of distribution channels (Internet, call centres, mobile channel) and the replacement of systems by building or off-the-shelve solutions. All this takes place in the field of (amongst others) savings, loans and mortgages.
- 4+years of relevant work experience as a (Junior) Business Analyst within the same market or subject-matter areas
- or experience in similar roles within this field, such as Functional Designer, Information Analyst, System Analyst or Process Analyst
- Strong communications skills as well as liaising with stakeholders
- Excellent consulting and advisory skills and background in requirements solicitation and synthesis
- Team player
- Stress resistant
- Active listening and comprehension
- Qualitative result driven
Languages and mobility
- Permanent residency in Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
- Geographic mobility – you must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
What motivates you?
Would you like to grow into the role of expert or would you rather develop your managerial skills? At Capgemini, you are at the helm and you have the freedom to direct your career yourself. So tell us your ambitions, we are happy to help you with that. You have access to more than hundreds of training and education through the All you can train program, our Capgemini Academy and the Capgemini University at our unique location near Paris.
What we offer you?
A dynamic environment with like-minded professionals and challenging projects for large clients at home and abroad. That is what you can expect when you start working with us.
We like to work together to achieve good results, but we think a pleasant working atmosphere is just as important. We regularly share knowledge with each other and regularly go out for a nice Friday afternoon drink. What else can you expect?
• Immediately a permanent contract with a suitable salary
• A company car and fuel card
• An expense allowance and a meal allowance
• 32 vacation days
• A non-contributory pension and hospitalization insurance
• A laptop, SIM card and connectivity fee. This way you can work from anywhere
Do you like to give our clients the insight they need? And will you become the driving force behind their (digital) transformation? Then we look forward to receiving your application. You can read more about Capgemini and our people on “Working at Capgemini”.
Have a great day!