The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Our Financial Services practice is looking for a highly experienced Networks and Firewall Architect Lead who will be responsible to deliver engagements that help clients leverage and move to Cloud. It requires proficiency in architecting Network solutions in an on-Premises and in AWS/GCP environment. Awareness of Financial Domains (Banking and Insurance) is desirable.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Defining and ensuring a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
- Going beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change while securing sustainability
- Being at front to help our clients create the sustainable, inclusive future we all want and need.
- Provide top level business and technology consultancy services to our clients.
- Provide input to the design of Network based solutions as a recognised Architect or Design Authority.
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients.
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions.
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions.
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike.
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 5-10 years of experience of designing, implementing, and maintenance of complex network infrastructures, including experience in creating Low Level Design, High Level Design, Network Migration Plan and Network Implementation Plan,
- Advanced knowledge and experience with enterprise routing, switching, wireless and network security platforms and technologies (LAN/WAN/DataCenter),
- Knowledge and experience with latest generation of network technologies, e.g. Network Virtualisation, Software Define Networks (e.g. Cisco Nexus, Cisco ACI, SD-Access, SD-WAN, VMWare NSX-T/V and others),
- Knowledge and experience with firewalls such as Cisco FTD or Palo Alto (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP) or eager to develop intensively,
- Knowledge of network automation and programmability concepts and technologies (e.g. Ansible, Python, JSON, APIs and others) or eager to develop intensively.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.