Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Collection of Business & Technical requirements including detailed Network Connectivity areas coverage from Clients and Process Transition teams Creation of the IT Network Connectivity solution / cost calculation based on the input from the Enterprise Solution Architect
- Developing of the IT Network Connectivity proposals & setups to address BID process
- Representation of the Global team at Client presentations and workshops meetings
- Proactively supporting project in defining the most optimal and cost-effective IT Network solutions for identified Business opportunities
- Actively driving standardization of ICT Network & Security solutions
- ICT Network Infrastructure knowledge including Network, Security, Telephony, Load-Balancing, Reverse-Proxy and Citrix elements
- Application & IT Systems knowledge would be required
- Excellent documentation skills and great attention to details
- Consulting skills:
– Network & Security knowledge is a must
– Network Connectivity expertise required
– Telephony knowledge
– Load-Balancing & Reverse Proxy expertise
– Citrix & other centralized platforms expertise is a must
- Presentation skills
- Influencing skills
- Reports building skills
- Aiming towards problems resolution
- Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a must (other languages would be an advantage
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.