Network Security Engineer
- Responsible for deployment and operations of large scale enterprise network security infrastructure including Firewall , IPS/IDS, Content filtering, Load balancer, VPN infrastructure
- Responsible for handling day-to-day operational tasks, checklists and performing scheduled activities assigned
- Attending to the tickets assigned to the queue, queue monitoring for services, adhering to the
Incident & change management process
- Attending to all system generated alerts and problem analysis for repeated occurrences
- Supporting services as per defined process & guidelines adhering to compliance
- Report & maintain accurate inventory information as per the defined process
- Ensure all audit required data are captured with respect to task executed
- Contribute to the various technology documentation e.g. SOPs, design & configuration documents,
project & SIP reports.
- Update the knowledge on new trends and technologies, acquire cross functional skills and share
knowledge with the team.
- Lifecycle management of products/services- includes inventory management, contract management, design documents, SOP creation, incident management, problem management and service reporting (performance, capacity and availability),
- Audit and process compliance and participate in Internal and External Audits.
- Evaluation, POC of new products and technologies as per Capgemini requirements
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning
- Network Security Documentation, review and periodic updates
- Ready to work on 24*7 environment
- Sound understanding of Networking and Network Security Technologies.
- Hands on experience of Cisco’s Routers, Switches
- Hands on experience of Firewalls (Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Fortinet), VPN Technologies.
- Experience in managing on Load Balancers/reverse proxy/Web application firewall (Citrix Netscaler)
- Hands on experience on IPS / IDS (Cisco, Sourcefire)
- Experience in audits and process compliance
- Experience in content filtering/proxy technologies
- Security certifications with Cisco, Checkpoint, CISSP
Certifications Preferred: • Checkpoint, IPS IDS, CCNA Certifications,
Total Experience: 5- 7years
Level: Consultant: B2 Grade
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, PuneApply now