Network Security Engineer | 6 to 9 years | Noida
- Responsibilities Routers Switches WAN SDWAN DNAC
- Role Description Strong knowledge of wide and local area network architecture Configuration of all Customer Edge CE router equipment that works with the Provider Edge PE MPLS router
- Having good knowledge on carrier provided MPLS WAN technologies Installing configuring and supporting network equipment s including Routers Switches WAN accelerators SDWAN DNAC Cisco Nexus Cisco ISR Juniper Arista Aruba Cisco Catalyst 6500 4500
- Cisco ASA Checkpoint FortiGate NGFW Good understanding of networking fundamentals and routing protocols BGP OSPF EIGRP PBR Route Filtering Redistribution Summarization IP prefix list and Static Routing VPC MLAG VLAN Trunking VTP STP MST Ether channels Strong knowledge on Network security troubleshooting packet capture analysis
- Having good knowledge on technologies like SDWAN DNAC would be an added advantage Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
June 8, 2021