- Responsibilities Understand network requirement Design Network Solutions and handle end to end integration.
- Work closely with Application and Infra stakeholders
- Work with project team and customer for project customer related changes Prepare phase wise migration plan Manage day to day operation for offshore development center in compliance with Customer security guidelines Manage change activity for Project or Customer specific connectivity end to end.
- Strong Change management skills Handling Network Incidents Analyzing and preparing RCA reports Working with a globally distributed and technically focused team Key
- Skillset Self starter with strong technical knowledge but equally focused on customer service continuous improvement and innovative mindset Experience of handling Enterprise LAN WAN MAN Infrastructure and perform day to day network operational activities
- Hands on experience and expertise with but not limited to following technologies TCP IP IP addressing Routing Protocols QOS COS Cisco routes switches wireless controllers and access points Palo Alto Firewalls Remote Access VPN SD Networking and Virtualization Routing Switching Experience in implementing administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure Strong experience in Palo Alto networks Firewalls Panorama Global protect Threat prevention Wildfire etc Managing and Troubleshoot
- Working experience on Palo Alto CISCO Aruba Products Excellent Communication.
- Network Operation Support, Cisco routes switches wireless controllers
- VPN Routing Switching, Troubleshooting Network Infrastructure, Palo Alto CISCO, Aruba Products
PCNSA PCNSE CCNA CCNP certifications preferred
ITSM tools and process, Enterprise LAN WAN MAN Infrastructure