Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- At least 3 years of managing large scale network
- 5 years IT network infrastructure delivery experience
- Experience in analyzing IT specifications to assess security risks
- Experience in providing technical support and monitor security access
- Ability to perform regular internal and external security audits
- Experience in Design of IDS & IPS systems to prevent network invasion
- Track record of recommending and implementing security tools and anti-malware software
- Experience in determining, adapting, and maintaining corporate security procedures and policies
- Experience with the vulnerability management software tools
What duties will help you grow?
- Review & analysis of vulnerability scans reports
- Conducting Network vulnerability remediations
- Ensuring smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability
- Implementing security improvements by assessing existing landscape; anticipating requirements.
- Defining security standards across the existing environments
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video:https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.