Job Title: Network Design & Implemetation Engineer
Job & Interview Location – Bangalore
Experience – 6 to 9 years
- Hands on experience in building new Data Center network/Regional offices.
- Hands on experience in migration of old legacy network devices to new network devices.
- Hands on experience to build SEGMENT ROUTING with ISIS.
- Hands on experience to build BACKBONE network in IOS-XR based platform.
- Hands on experience to migrate datacenter from 10 Gig infra to 40 Gig infra.
- Hands on experience to migrate legacy Cisco 6500 platform to Nexus platform.
- Hands on experience to migrate ASR 9K to NCS 5502/NCS5501 devices.
- Hands on experience in CISCO NCS 5500,6000,1000 (IOS-XR Based).
- Hands on Experience in optical metro devices (CISCO NCS 1002/1001)
- Hands on experience in deployment & migration of Advanced Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS & EIGRP).
- Hands on experience in deployment & migration of L2 & L3 switching technology.
- Hands on experience in deployment & migration of L2 & L3 Multicasting.
- Hands on Experience to build new Nexus 2000,3000,5000, 7000, 9000.
- Maintaining Core Catalyst Switches (Cisco 6500,4500) & Router (Cisco 1900 ,2800, 2900, 3800,3900,7200, ASR 1K Series)
- Managing intranet architecture.
- Maintenance incident management through Service Now, HPNA .
- Maintaining & management of 10/40 Gbps GBPS network infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting Critical L2/L3 issues.
- Deployment & troubleshooting of CISCO NEXUS (3172 model) Databroker & Endace Technologies.
- Experience in Traffic Analysis.
- Hands on Experience in F5 BIG-IP LTM Load Balancer.
- Liaising with the Vendors for different procurement & resolution.
- Maintaining Report generation, routine daily activities.
- Maintaining Vendor Management.