Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Ensure smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability
- Support network infrastructure
- Ensure 24×7 operations and focus on Service Level Agreement
- Monitor and analyze network traffic
- Develop and upgrade existing network documentation
- Troubleshoot and solve incidents
- Check RFCs according to policy
- Implement changes
- Knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Knowledge of ISO/OSI model
- Basic Routing knowledge
- ARP Protocol knowledge
- English – good written and oral communication skills
Following skills would be an advantage:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication, etc)
- Firewall knowledge
- Loadbalancer knowledge
- Monitoring tools knowledge (CA, PRTG)
- Linux knowledge
What do we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.