- Experience with 1 or more of the following; Firewall, Juniper, FortiGate, Sonic Wall, Palo Alto, Check Point, etc.
- Implement and support virtual infrastructures, directory services, collaboration services, data storage infrastructures and data recovery environments.
- Effectively document all resolution steps in our electronic tracking system.
- Participate in our on-call plan and be able to respond on-site within 1 hour if needed.
- Required to lift, stack, move and palletize heavy equipment, which varies in size and weight up to 60lbs.
- Understanding and experience with Remote access solutions, VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix Understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
- Associate’s Degree in a relevant Technical or equivalent years of experience.
- Cisco IOS – Networking – Cisco certifications SonicWall experience – SonicWall certification a plus Fortigate experience or certification Juniper experience or certifications
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.