This position within the managed service delivery organization has the following key responsibilities:
- Delivery of support services (incident resolution, service request fulfilment, enhancement delivery, etc.) against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Delivering enhancements in subject area including: interaction with client end-users, requirement gathering, Functional Specification (FDD) documentation, development, Unit Testing / Functional testing / and supporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Functional knowledge will be gained during Transition
- Technical – the following technical experience is desired:
- 5+ years of demonstrated hands on experience in business application development, design and implementation
- Ability to create detailed functional specification
- Managed Service Process Experience
- Must be familiar with ITSM / Service Desk ticketing systems (preferably Service Now)
- Must understand ITIL concepts for Production Support
- Must understands Level 2 and 3 support requirements
- Must understand Incident Management, Service Request, Problem Management, Change Management processes
- Must understand how to work in a managed service environment driven by SLAs
English business level, with native Japanese (would be ideal)
Overall: 3-7 years, preferably with SQL Server, ASP.NET(VB.NET) Web developer.Net experience as well as the below abilities:
- Self-starter, works independently
- Demonstrated initiative, good judgment, and ability to achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and in English.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills. Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks. Ability to influence key individuals inside and outside of own group
- Ability to follow corporate standards with respect to tools and processes
- Strong knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and technical design techniques
- Ability to adapt and rapidly apply changing technology to business needs
- Ability to handle multiple assignments