Job Tile: .NET Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel/Relocation: Onsite Presence will be preferred
- This role is for support and maintenance of client Boarding and Servicing Applications which is primarily written utilizing Asp NET VB C SQL Server 2008 stored procedures Triggers and Functions.
- The successful candidate should have a good track record in development and be prepared to spend time supporting the production system and managing and interacting with various product owners and offshore teams.
- They will be required to demonstrate a mature and constructive approach to troubleshooting Boarding Servicing applications consists of 24 applications that are responsible for Boarding Merchants into Client system for Credit cards transaction processing payments and maintaining incidents for all those merchants post boarding.
- This fairly large system continues to be enhanced as new requirements are drafted and supported on a regular basis for any outages and incident tickets.
- Development duties will include provide as much details as possible Supporting the live application in the production and Certification environment.
- Managing and working on incidents based on their prioritization.
- Inform key stakeholders and business on the incident status.
- Perform key daily activities as part of the support Co-ordinate and quarter back various teams on conference bridges for Patching deployment and issue remediation.
- Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze address issues Investigating and fixing bugs.
- Participating in test execution cycles Interact with other technology groups as needed.
- Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic regions.
- MS SQL Server 2000 2005 2008 R2 2012 with SSIS SSRS Stored Procedure Views Functions and Triggers 4 years plus.
- Strong programming skills with emphasis on SQL and stored procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to the Payments industry.
- Experience with any messaging architecture would be a great plus.
- Experience with Microservices will be a plus
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.