Job Title: .Net Full Stack Developer(Angular)
Location: Charlotte, NC (Remote till the Pandemic gets Subsides)
Employee Type: Full time with Benefits
Primary Skills: .Net core, Angular v.6 or above
- Must Have 7 years’ experience of full stack development experience Angular experience utilizing version
- 6 or higher 7 years of NET development ASP NET MVC 7 years of SQL Server development
- Must Have SQL Server 2016 or higher experience as well as SSIS Database Structural Design Concepts including Proper us and function of indexes
- User Defined Data Types Relational integrity Constraints Dimensional table design concepts like Star Schema Advanced Storied Procedure and Function development
- Demonstrated ability with advanced SQL querying CTEs Rollups Recursive queries etc
- SQL Server Query Performance Troubleshooting and Tuning
- Experience with building and maintaining large databases in an Enterprise environment Agile
- Experience JIRA Professional precise communication skills
- Focus on strong Database SQL and performance tuning w Angular 6 or above experience
- Nice to Have Banking Finance Experience
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.