With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries,
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing
services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together
with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and
digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and
competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed
its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on
Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark
belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin,
gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected
This is a general description of the Duties,
Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical,
mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to
communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment
opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might
involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed,
provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Title: .Net Developer
with Angular JS
• With close to 12-15 years of experience
• Proven experience in managing senior
seasoned developers with team size of 6+ over several years.
• Experienced in Agile/Scrum Development
• Must be hands-on in software development,
code reviews, unit testing.
• Must be able to grasp key technology areas
with short/steep learning curve.
Highly experience in AngularJS with minimum 2+ years.
• Must be strong in design and development
• Experience with client side tooling ,
Grunt, Bower, Node.JS a strong plus.
• Experience with Client-Side Testing – using
tools like Jasmine, Karma, Cucumber
• ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC.
• Experience in WCF services and REST
• Experience in .NET, OOP, OOD, Design
Should be well versed with TDD (Test Driven Development), using NUnit or MSTest
• Should be able to guide the team in
building Unit Tests using best practices.
• Should have used Testing frameworks like
Moq or similar.
• Ability to lead design discussion with key
stake holders with business and product owners.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in writing SQL Stored Procedures
and queries (SQL Server T-SQL)
• Experience with Source Control tools like