Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Project description/Role Description:
X-One is a front-to-back trading application providing to worldwide users the booking and follow up on the lifecycle of Foreign Exchange (FOREX) trades.
Your mission is to provide technical design and development of features in an agile environment.
Technical environment: C#.NET 4.5, web services (WCF), multi-threading, front-end development (Winforms-MVC pattern), SQL (Oracle), middleware (Tibco RV/EMS, MQ Series)
Continuous delivery: Unit Testing and Continuous Integration framework – TDD, BDD, Sonar, Jenkins, Git, Gerrit Methodology: Agile@Scale
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Implement new features and projects, front to back as part of an Agile team;
- Define and write detailed functional and technical specifications and provide costs assessments for features and projects to be implemented;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time frames;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Contribute to the 3rd level support (monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting);
- Point out issues in the existing architectures and codes on the different projects;
- Appropriating the operating rules and methodologies (Agile) of the development environment.
- Good understanding of C#.NET, web services and Oracle Database (SQL);
- Experience with Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks approach;
- Familiar with: GIT, Oracle SQL Developer;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.— French knowledge is an advantage;
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).