You will create and implement the technical solutions for the applications allocated according to the client’s internal standards. Analyse and implement the functional requirements of external clients.
- Create/Validate the technical implementation details of the solution taking into consideration the functional requirements and the existing development standards;
- Participates in the development activity, being involved in all phases of the projects;
- Technical implementation of the solution;
- Correction of the incidents found during the testing phase or in production;
- Is actively involved in the development, continuous integration and development;
- Is responsible to deliver the source code and applications respecting all delivery requirements. For example (not exhaustive): writing unit and functional tests, respecting quality standards, writing technical documentation;
- Offers support to the colleagues.
- Advanced technical knowledge in C # and .Net, POO concepts, data structures and algorithms;
- Advanced technical knowledge, having 2 or more years’ experience in Web services using WCF (SOAP) and WebApi (REST with Json / AtomPub) or / and web application creation;
- Experience with XML, XSL, XSLT;
- Good understanding of relational database;
- Strong English skills.
- Communication skills;
- Organizational abilities;
- Overall Thinking;
- Analysis and synthesis capacity;
- Decision-making and responsibility.