A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: .Net Developer
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Duties & Responsibilities:
The .Net Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. Will be involved with the design, development and support of a suite of applications ranging from web applications, Rest API, Soap Services and thick-clients.
• Object oriented analysis and design
• Understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles
• C#, VB.Net, WCF, LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, Team Foundation Server
• .Net Framework 4.x
• Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience with Web Services, WCF,.Net Remoting and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
• Unit testing and mocking (MSTest and MoQ) is a plus
• Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology using TFS as the tool
• Experience of working effectively as part of a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills, Inter-personal skills
• A flexible approach and ability to adapt, ability to work under own initiative
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-