Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: New York, NY
• 4 to 6 years of strong .Net Developer
• WPF Experience is a must
• Experience on any of the Unit testing framework is must
• Experience of working in SQL Server Should be able to write clean code understanding of Design patterns is plus Understanding microservice based architecture is plus
• Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment is must
• Exposure to Application Decommission preferred Experience on Serialization and Deserialization and able to quickly understand JSON XML etc
• Experience on at least one of the client side frameworks like Angular Node JS React is plus Good to have experience on CI CD pipelines using Azure
• DevOps or Jenkins Git Bitbucket GitHub JIRA Rally
• Good to have experience in developing distributed applications Publisher Subscriber model and event driven development
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.