A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title: Microsoft .NET Developer
- Application development in support of multiple project streams including data services, web UIs, and critical processing
- Engage and collaborate with client units
- Develop reliable/reusable/scalable/service-oriented software solutions and documentation according to our existing software design practices.
- Develop proof of concept models to support design efforts.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years of IT experience or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma/GED and 4 years of IT experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience the following technologies, languages and processes:
- C# 4.0 or higher
- Strong knowledge of the .NET platform and architecture of n-tier applications
- SQL (TSQLPLSQL)
- Asp.NET MVC
- Experience with AngularJS, JQuery
- Experience with deploying and supporting applications in .NetCore
- Experience with web front-end development frameworks including HTML5, Bootstrap
- Strong technical acumen and proven ability to learn quickly and apply creative problem solving to technical challenges
- Strong understanding of web architecture including web, app, data tier and network design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cross functional team player with the ability to work seamlessly across a matrix organization
- Experience in banking and financial industry
- Good organizational skills in a deadline driven environment
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.