With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: .NET Developer
Location: New York, NY
Position: Full time
- Distributed hand on technical lead with 5 8 years experience in leading technical teams in multiple onshore and offshore locations
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills with proven experience in analyzing database program either with or without help from database developer
- Good Communication and team player skills ability to work as part of a team developing various aspects of the application such as UI mid tier services and database
- Proven track record of quality deliverables while meeting deadlines by close coordination with various teams such as business QA UAT Operations application support group and infrastructure
- Experience in integrating with multiple vendor products record keepers using REST web service or any other formats
- Proven experience with at least 2 3 years in managing order generation execution post order processing across Wealth Management products such as Retirements Insurance Annuities Alternative Investment Mutual Funds and etc
- Experience in performance tuning code profiling code review hands on experience using Best Patterns and Practices 1 ASP NET C 2 Angular 5 3 SQL 4 Java good to have.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.