Role: .NET Developer- 2-4 yrs –Pune
Experience in Release Management, Defect Tracking and Bug Fixing.
• Experience in creation and maintenance of SRS, HLD, LLD and Design Charter documents.
• Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and have worked using Water-Fall and Agile methodologies.
• Expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies such as Visual Studio .NET, C#, ASP .NET, Web Forms, AJAX, ADO.NET, VB.Net, WCF, Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
• Experience in Designing, Modeling and Development of Database using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008. Have worked on highly complex Stored Procedures and Functions.
• Experience in SSIS and SSRS, SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Reports
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodologies and OOP’s along with SOA.
• Hand on experience on Creating RIA (Rich Internet Application) with HTML, CSS, Java script, AJAX and Telerik tool kit.
• Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to represent ideas in conceptual block diagram and converting the same into final schematics and project completion capabilities
• IT Strategy and Consulting, Application Development, and Business Development
• Should be an avid communicator in interfacing and reporting to clients on a regular basis
• Lead team members to define and deliver projects including scope, approach, deliverables, milestones and detailed work plans
• Responsible and interfacing with Client, Development, Architecture, QA teams to collect and execute the requirements
• Utilize appropriate project management techniques and methodologies, coordinating resources across teams as needed.
• Ensure architecture design and development best practices are in place and followed, as well as change management and other process guidelines.
• Review and manage team performance. Directly supervise developers. Set direction, coordinate and evaluate team performance.
• Communicate effectively, verbally and written, with team members, peers, manager, business users and company leadership.
- 2-4 Years