Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
As a .NET Developer you will be member of an Agile team of Developers, DevOps and Business Analysts, which is working with other Agile teams, each one dedicated to a specific business value chain. You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of Direct Debit and Debit Instruments administrative and processing applications.
Your Day to Day:
- Write robust, clean, well-tested and documented code;
- Conduct detailed analysis of system interactions to determine technical solutions and resolve problems which are cost effective and consistent with user needs, system capacities and capabilities;
- Develop software according to functional and technical specification, following specific guidelines and methodology;
- Do database design and optimization;
- Perform unit and integration tests to ensure software conformity to the functional and technical specifications;
- Provide technical support for new and existing applications, acting as 3rd line support.
What you bring to the team:
- Demonstrated expertise and understanding of development process, including specification, documentation and QA;
- Share our passion for quality software and for developing new products to solve realworld problems;
- Minimum 3 years experience with .NET (.NET Framework or .NET Core) & SQL Server;
- Experience with concurrency and multithreaded applications – at least one relevant job experience;
- Basic knowledge of Agile (Scrum / Kanban) is a plus;
- Quality focused & learning oriented person;
- Highly technical aptitudes and problem-solving skills;
- Team contributor.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.