Telford based (remote at present), but may be required to travel within the UK
Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
Who you’ll be working with
Passion drives us, bleeding-edge technology thrills us and our amassed skills are what make us successful. People, Technology and Innovation is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Microsoft Solutions.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
The focus of your role
The .Net Developer will work within a multi-disciplined Engineering team and will be involved in development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
What you’ll do
• Carry out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards.
• Assisting team members in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion.
• Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and fully participating within an agile delivery environment.
• Management and control of problems and change within your area of responsibility, including negotiation with other teams as necessary.
• Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary.
• Playing an active part in process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records.
What you’ll bring
It would be great if you had good experience of:
- .Net, .Net Core, C#,
- Bootstrap, RESTful API, PowerShell
- ASP Net MVC 4 or above
- SQL and SQL Server
- Azure DevOps
It would be nice if you had experience of:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, OO Analysis & Design techniques
- Awareness of Risk, Change & Problem Management
- Awareness of Configuration Management
- Awareness of testing best practice
- Awareness of DevOps Pipelines and ALM
- Awareness of MS Azure
- Good written and verbal communication skills, Problem solving and creativity skills, Honesty and Integrity, Eagerness to learn, Drive and energy, Professional appearance.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will to
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you.
Visit: https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm