At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- Development and maintenence of various applications
- Advise about best practices and make recommendations about appropriate technical solutions given the business requirements
- Actively participate in the Scrum-based development team
- Design and implement new functionalities and maintain existing ones
- Automate tests (unit tests, integration tests) as part of the day-to-day work
- Realize end user support, help in bug finding and resolution
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy and configure the software in production.
- Ability to develop on the .Net platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules
- Master the technical stack:
– .Net Core & .Net 4.6
– ASP.NET MVC & WebApi
– WCF (when adapting existing applications)
– SqlServer, Entity Framework
– Oracle, NHibernate (when adapting existing applications)
– Basic knowledge of Web Development with affinity for Angular 7, Bootstrap,
– DDD or TDD
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience in IT
- You have a minimum 3 years of experience in software engineering and development
- You have relevant professional experience in implementation projects
- You have a broad experience with .Net C# development
- You follow the project practices and methodology
- You have a good knowledge of English, intermediate speaking French and/or Dutch are mandatory