.NET API Developer with Azure experience
The requirement is for a Azure Integration / API Developer with extensive experience in .NET core / .NET framework, developing REST APIs and integrating large scale applications comprising of distributed, legacy, on premise and cloud applications using Azure Integration Services with APIs , REST, SOAP Services and Messaging Technologies. The candidate should understand integration architecture, frameworks and patterns with focus on APIs and Microservices based architecture.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Certified Microsoft Azure Developer with working experience in designing and developing Integration solutions using Azure Integration services such as Azure APIM, Logic Apps, App Services, Azure functions, Event Bus, Event Hub, ADB2C, Key Vault
- Experience in developing REST APIs using .NET Core Framework is a must.
- Strong experience in designing REST APIs using Swagger and swash-buckle
- Experience in developing SOAP Webservices
- Strong understanding of REST Principles, JSON and XML
- Experience in API Lifecycle, API Management and Governance
- Experience in Designing APIs using standards such as RAML and Swagger
- Understanding of API and Micro Services Architecture
- Experience in implementing integration using queues and topics
- Experience in Event driven architecture leveraging high throughput, real-time stream processing tools
- Analyze requirements, understand current service landscape and create Service Migration Plan
- Create various design documents for services such as Service Design Document, Service physical Document and define Service SLAs in Nonfunctional requirements.
- Create Integration Design, Security Design for the services.
- Design and Develop WSDLs, REST interface
- Design Integration Architecture that is scalable, fault tolerant and meets service SLAs.
- Review code and design from other team members and provide constructive feedback
- Mentor and train project team members
- Experience working with multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese.