Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About the Role/Overview
Job Title – nCino Project Manager
Location – Applicant can be located Anywhre in USA or Canada
FullTime with Benefits
· Learn the Salesforce platform and nCino Bank Operating System Application
· Become Salesforce.com certified with at least two different certifications within your first year
· Work in tandem with your nCino Implementation teams to evaluate the needs, processes, and policies of your client base, configure the nCino system in the most efficient way possible to meet those needs, and ultimately implement the system within the institution
· Oversee all aspects of the software implementation project
· Manage daily project load amongst three to six concurrent clients and answer all project related questions in a timely manner
· Be able to correctly understand, organize and evaluate the risks and needs of the client to identify large issues, potential obstacles and risks
· Create and manage Project Plans and lead regular Project status meetings for each client
· Assist customers with user acceptance testing of the nCino Bank Operating System
· Previous financial industry experience required; specifically, a commercial, SBA or Consumer/Retail lending background and familiarity of banking language and processes
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
· 4 years of experience or combination of education, experience, and superior performance
· Exceptional communication skills and an innovative problem-solving personality
· Proven ability to interact and communicate with customers in a professional, positive and constructive way; comfortable with public speaking and leading a meeting
· Ability and motivation to learn quickly and independently
· Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize daily tasks, projects and workload to deliver according to the project schedule
· Strong analytical mindset: being able to observe a client’s current process and analyze how the nCino product will benefit them
· Strong leadership skills: previous managerial and project management experience preferred
· Ability to present and explain project specific information to diverse types of audiences
· Strong ability to define and document business and functional requirements, business process maps (“As-Is/To be”) flows and diagrams
· Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com or systems built on relational databases a big plus
Why we’re different
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment. Most importantly, our culture is key and it defines who we are: we always put our clients first, our style is collaborative, fun, innovative and agile, and we roll up our sleeves and get it done. This means that we are able to form close relationships, not just with our clients but also internally with our Capgemini colleagues. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.