As a nCino Configuration Consultant you will provide subject matter expertise (SME) on the nCino platform, Salesforce.com Platform, and technical configuration for nCino implementations. You will work alongside clients and Capgemini onshore and offshore colleagues to design and deliver market leading origination journeys and solutions. This role is based from our office in London.
- Configure solutions based on customer requirements and aligned with nCino and Capgemini methodologies
- Work in tandem with the Project Manager to evaluate the needs of the client and be able to communicate and configure those needs into the nCino system in the most efficient way possible
- Analyze the current and future state data, technical, application and business architecture needed, verify and modify recommended implementation plan based on customer input
- Requirements Planning and Management – plan and closely manage requirements for a project in accordance with nCino and Capgemini standards
- Requirements Gathering and Definition- discovering the requirements for Salesforce and nCino by communication with customers, system users and other stakeholders
- Requirements Communication – keeping the project team and nCino team informed and up to date
- Requirements Analysis and Documentation
- Solution Assessment and Validation – ensuring that the nCino solution built matches the requirements.
- Solid configuration experience on nCino
- Ideally you would have SME or corporate lending experience
- Salesforce.com architecture experience preferred with app builder and/or Salesforce administrator certifications or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the analysis, definition and implementation Solution, Information, Technical, Application Architecture based solutions
- Proven ability to be held responsible and accountable for projects/tasks assigned
- Strong team player who can motivate colleagues
You should also bring the following:
- Analysis Skills
- Issue Management – process used to close the gap between your actions and stakeholder expectations
- Change Management – process of managing changes to the system (for e.g. change requests, enhancements)
- Communication Skills – ability to use language and express information
- Learning Skills – ability to learn business and technical concepts promptly and train others
- Usability – improving ease of use of systems and processes
- Business/Domain Knowledge
- Products – new product design and development
- Processes – expedite the development process
- Markets – pertinent businesses within a market, competition
- Systems – knowledge about the environment in which the target system operates
- Sources of Knowledge – location of knowledge for business background
- IT Knowledge
- Paradigms – ways of creating and sharing knowledge
- Methodologies – identify and manage development processes
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.