- Experience in MySQL Administration.
- Installing, configuring MySQL server and client software.
- Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM.
- Experience in MySQL and 5.x and 8.x Schemas database versions, Experience in MySQL Enterprise Monitoring.
- Experience in Upgrade and Migration of MySQL databases
- Performance Tuning of MySQL databases and patching.
- Planning, scheduling and taking MySQL backups and recovery.
- Experience in MySQL Enterprise Backup.
- Experience in high availability configurations, Replication, disaster recovery planning.
- Experience in MySQL Query Analyzer.
- Experience on MySQL Workbench.
- MySQL DBA
- Storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM.