Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Murex Workflow Developer
Location: REMOTE during COVID (Client location toronto,On)
Role – Murex Developer
- Must have 5 years’ experience in finance with Murex.
- Relevant experience and background to analyze user requirements and design and develop Murex MxML workflows.
- Work will also include development using XML XSLT etc.
- Capital Markets front office domain knowledge asset classes’ types etc is required.
- Must have at least 2 years of Java Development experience MxML in Mx 3 or DataMart experience Integration migration or upgrade experience.
- Expertise in designing and implementing workflows and reports in Murex.
- Knowledge of the One Stop Processing OSP queues and settlements confirmation and ability to refine if required.
- Experience in any of the following would be highly advantageous eTradepad configuration market data.
- MLC workflow design general configuration or operations and risk and OSP.
- Experience with complex systems integration custom application design and development on Windows and Unix Linux platforms.
- Can create edit and troubleshoot SQL queries, Unix Shell Scripting.
- Demonstrable experience of working across the full SDLC Strong academic background in business finance engineering mathematics science or technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative multicultural and international environment.
- Nice to have FX Pricing Trading or Risk Management experience.
- QA processes and ideally automated testing and process Back Office accounting or finance operations support experience.
- Front Office trading desk experience user exposure
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law