A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job location – Toronto, ON
Job type – Full-time
Job Role – Murex Developer
- 5 years experienced Murex developer
- Strong hands on experience with major business workflows like Contract Event Exchange and Settlement WFs and OSP views
- Good knowledge of Regulatory Reporting FpML
- Good understanding of Trade Confirmation Trade Affirmation process Trade Clearing i e Swapswire Markitwire Lifecycle and general trade lifecycle
- Murex System Admin knowledge troubleshoot WF issues
- Effective customer communication and expectation setting
- Good analytical skills – understand the problem, analyze a situation, propose a solution, discuss the approach search similar problems on internet for possible solutions if needed report results in coherent manner
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies tools and environments
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship