We specialise in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale. Our capabilities cover a wide variety of Integration, Open Source, Microsoft and proprietary technologies. We are seeking Mulesoft Developers to be part of our team to deliver some of the largest, complex and most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK.
You will take an Mulesoft Engineer role on our Mulesoft integration implementations that will include Hybrid Integration solution for cloud and on-premise systems integration.
- Work as the mulesoft engineer on the adoption of Hybrid Integration or an iPaaS solutions with a focus on Mulesoft Anypoint platform that includes API Designer, AP manager and API studio
- Responsible for the Mulesoft development and unit testing for the projects
- Responsible for RAML designs and technical specifications for API development
- Responsible for code reviews and ensuring implementation as per best practices and standards
- Become a key contributor and advocate of Microservice, process automations, frameworks in projects
- You will have the opportunity to work with Mulesoft UK and also our wider Capgemini teams on large programs that includes multiple technology streams and complex architecture
- Hands-on Experience of implementing Integration projects using Mulesoft Anypoint Platform that includes API Designer, AP manager and API studio
- Experience in RAML, REST and XML technologies
- Good understanding of Integration Patterns and Mulesoft best practices and standards
- Knowledge and experience of Mulesoft Dataweave
- Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We have a world class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We’re active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs – written by engineers, for engineers: http://capgemini.github.io/
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm