Capgemini has been an approved MuleSoft integration partner since 2015. Our close collaboration has led to many joint successes. Together, MuleSoft and Capgemini deliver an on-premise, cloud and hybrid integration platform based on open-source API connectivity. Capgemini regularly garners praise for its MuleSoft and integration capabilities. Recent accolades include:
- 2021 MuleSoft JAPAC Channels Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft JAPAC Practice Development Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft ANZ Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft Asia Partner of the Year
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our dedicated MuleSoft integration team partner with businesses to assist at any stage of the digital transformation journey. From conception to delivery, we have a proven track record of architecting and successfully delivering enterprise MuleSoft integration solutions at scale. Our delivery excellence is recognised, positioning us as the MuleSoft Partner of choice in the APAC region.
Within our MuleSoft team, we are continually driving customer value by leveraging the power of MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, one of the world’s leading digital integration platforms. Our focus areas are: Strategy and Architecture, Platform and Solution Design, Enterprise Integration and Delivery across the entire MuleSoft Platform and lifecycle.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
This role is responsible for delivering innovative solutions based on the edge MuleSoft ESB and MuleSoft Cloudhub. The primary function of this role is to deliver customer satisfaction through Design, Developer and Testing roles on MuleSoft ESB projects ensuring consistent use of methodologies with timely and effective delivery execution. You will be provided training and certification in MuleSoft ESB and work in teams to provide lead developer solutions to clients all over the world.
- Design, develop and deploy complex, scalable, highly available and reusable applications
- Lead the implementation of suitable solutions and implementation standards
- Work closely with project managers and architects to understand integration requirements and translate these to junior members of the team
- Assign tasks to other developers in the team suitable to their skill level and the complexity of work
- Provide timely status updates to project leadership and highlight problems early
- Be proactive, take accountability and ownership of assigned tasks to meet commitments to clients on time and of quality.
- Contribute to our Intellectual Property, Project Accelerators & Software development
- Demonstrate teamwork by proactively assisting other team members across projects, sharing knowledge and contributing to team meetings and events
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement across our methodologies, IP and internal processes/operations.
- Work independently with the given set of requirements and able to translate them into working code and produce easy to read and understandable documentation.
- Develop and deliver code for integrating complex systems that is easy to read, comprehend and maintain.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of strong integration / SOA / API and ESB background using any integration tool is required
- Good knowledge across the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks - e.g. MuleSoft (highly desired), SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Tibco, Boomi, Axway, webMethods, Mule ESB, AnyPoint & Websphere useful
- Cloud technology, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, CRM etc
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL and CICD
- Mule ESB 3.x or Mule ESB 4 experience is highly preferred
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support, and inspire you. We offer free MuleSoft training courses and certifications, flexible work practices, and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
Working at Capgemini, you will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects, and you will also enjoy incredible benefits.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.