Competitive Rate Offered
Who you’ll be working with
We specialise in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale. Our capabilities cover a wide variety of Integration, Open Source, Microsoft and proprietary technologies. We are seeking Dell Boomi Integration Architect and consultants to deliver some of the largest, complex and most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK.
The focus of your role
You will take a Dell Boomi Engineer role on our Dell Boomi integration implementations that will include Hybrid Integration solution for cloud and on-premise systems integration.
What you’ll do
• Work as the Dell Boomi engineer on the adoption of Hybrid Integration or an iPaaS solutions with a focus on Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform that includes Atom workers, Atoms queue, Boomi flow, connector library
• Responsible for the Dell Boomi development and unit testing for the projects
• Responsible for designs and technical specifications for API development
• Responsible for code reviews and ensuring implementation as per best practices and standards
• Become a key contributor and advocate of Microservice, process automations, frameworks in projects
• Participate in a Technical Design meetings to assess and quantify the risks associated with technical decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
• You will be responsible for communicating an implementation approach and technical designs to an offshore development team
What you’ll bring
• Hands-on Experience of implementing Integration projects using Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform that includes Atom workers, Atoms queue, Boomi flow, connector library
• Experience in REST and XML technologies
• Good understanding of Integration Patterns and Dell Boomi best practices and standards
• Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
• Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
This is a full time permanent position.