We are currently seeking a top performing Mulesoft Developer to join our Cloud Foundation Practice. This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit, and Insurance domain experience would be advantageous. The successful consultants will be London Based, but expected to travel to support clients across the UK.
- Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives
- Review existing high-level architecture and infrastructure requirements
- Participate in the discussions and white boarding sessions to understand the integration requirement
- Provide guidance on effective use of Mulesoft
- Strong background and experience in Java based integration technologies e.g. Mulesoft (or others), SOA, SOAP, XML/XSLT.
- Must have experience with development tools related to Mulesoft and CI/CD processes and tool.
- Experience in application component design for performance, scalability, security, data caching.
- Sound understanding and experience with various integration patterns.
- Experience in estimation, planning, review and code QA.
- Work as a guide to development team, QA, ensure detail design and implementation aligns to architecture proposed
- Working knowledge about enterprise applications like Policy admin, claims management, customer management, finance systems, document management system
- Should have experience with working in agile development environment
- Able to respectfully challenge customers to think about different options – comfortable providing them with options rather than just perform what they request
- Excellent communication skills – interviewing, preparation and delivery of presentations and reports
- Experience in Financial Services within either Insurance, Banking or Capital Markets
- A track record of achievement and recognition within the IT industry as evidenced by significant promotion since leaving education
- A strong academic track record
- Experience of working within the consulting industry would be a benefit
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.