Capgemini Financial Services requires a number of Mulesoft Developer to join the Digital Customer Experience (DCX ) Practice.
- Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives
- Review existing high level architecture and infrastructure requirements
- Participate in the discussions and white boarding sessions to understand the integration requirement
- Provide guidance on effective use of MuleSoft
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in Java based integration technologies e.g. MuleSoft (or others), SOA, SOAP, XML/XSLT.
- Must have experience with development tools related to MuleSoft and CI/CD processes and tool
- 3+ Experience is application component design for performance, scalability, security, data caching.
- Sound understanding and experience with various integration patterns
- 2+ Experience in estimation, planning, review, code QA,
- Work as a guide to development team, QA, ensure detail design and implementation aligns to architecture proposed
- Working knowledge about enterprise applications like Policy admin, claims management, customer management, finance systems, document management system
- Should have experience with working in agile development environment
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs. Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process. We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.