We at Capgemini are hiring Mulesoft professionals for Mumbai / Pune location follwing are the details:
• 4 to 6 years of handson experience in development, implementing and supporting solutions on any middleware technologies.
• 1 year of hands-on experience in development on Mulesoft
• Experience with using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans).
• Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule ,REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, SAP , CXF connectors).
configure APIs, proxy endpoints , API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with mulesoft API manager
• Should be able to create munits, junits, mock services needed during testing. should help to create integration test suites.
• Knowledge of Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, and API Management technologies and standards.
1 year of hands on experienced in Java, J2EE, knowledge of EAI/SOA/J2EE best practices, development methodologies & standards.
• Work with the technical leads and Application Development teams in controlling and ensuring streamlined integration between applications
Total Experience :4 yrs to 6 yrs
Work Location – Mumbai / Pune
Primary Skill : Mulesoft