A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title: MuleSoft Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Type: Full Time
- Identify analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime Connectors Design Center and API management Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks reviewing code written by other programmers requirement gathering bug fixing testing documenting and implementation
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers developers team leads and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions Deep understanding of Synchronous Asynchronous communication patterns and problem solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing Correlation and Queuing Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up using Message Routing Content Enrichment Message Filtering Message Transformation Guaranteed Delivery Message Sequencing Batch Message processing error handling and reconciliation mechanisms
- 5 years atleast in Software integration and or other ESB experience are a must
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability WS standards and ability to suggest criticize and formulate solutions in a multi vendor and architecture committee meetings
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies XML SOAP WSDL XSD UDDI REST is a must
- Good understanding of relational databases experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
- Implementation experience with Mule API management portal or another framework is preferred
- Some implementation experience with framework based J2EE solutions is preferred Knowledge of Security
- Logging Auditing Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end to end process execution Lead large to small development teams in multi phase heterogeneous work environments with multiple work streams
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on time and on budget delivery Qualifications 3 years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
- Experience in small to large size implementations working with geographically distributed teams
- Intermediate level Java development experience is a must
- Strong knowledge of EAI SOA best practices development methodologies standards
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture Solution Design and Development using SOA EAI solutions Experience with SOAP and REST is a must Solid Programming skills using J2EE Design
- Patterns JMS SOAP REST Web Services XSLT CXF Spring Framework etc
- Experience with Mule administration configuration and tuning
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture rules caching etc
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB including working with debuggers flow analyzers and configuration tools
- Have expertise in large distributed systems legacy experience is considered an asset
- Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders support personnel and clients
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.