Primary Skill: MuleSoft
- API and Integration Development through AnyPoint Studio
- Active Member of of Agile Development team
- Contribute to software development lifecycle using Devops tools
- Working regularly on change request and defects, and provide issue resolution
- Complete the enhancements and defects within the scheduled time frame, which includes development and unit testing.
- Support the deployment process in development, test and production instance.
- Working experience of API/Web Services
- Development experience with JAVA/J2EE / SOA
- Good experience of Database like Oracle / SQL Server
- Experience in Application Servers like Weblogic/Websphere/JBoss etc.
- Good Experience in Unit Testing/System Integration Testing etc.
Nice to have:
- Mulesoft API/ Data Integration experience
- Source code control & versioning experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – Good oral and written communication skills, and self driven personality
- Good communication skill and able to work stand alone
- Familiarity with Devops tools
- Team player
- Apprehend functional vision and able to communicate with business.