Who you’ll be working with
We specialise in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale. Our capabilities cover a wide variety of Integration, Open Source, Microsoft and proprietary technologies. We are seeking an experienced Mulesoft Integration Architect to deliver some of the largest, complex and most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK.
The focus of your role
You will take an Integration architect role on our Mulesoft integration implementations that will include Hybrid Integration solution for cloud and on-premise systems integration. Additionally, the role will encompass playing integration lead for distributed delivery across onshore-offshore model. Also based on individual’s interest, you will be supporting Integration pre-sales activities across our UK business.
What you’ll do
- Work as the Integration Technology Architect on the adoption of Hybrid Integration or an iPaaS solutions with a particular focus on Mulesoft Anypoint platform that includes API Designer, AP manager and API studio
- To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the Integration Technology aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
- Become a key contributor and advocate of Microservice, API Management, process automations, frameworks in projects and programs
- You will have the opportunity to work with Mulesoft UK and also our wider Capgemini teams on large programs that includes multiple technology streams and complex architecture
- You will be responsible for communicating an implementation approach and design methodology to an offshore development team
- To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
What you’ll bring
- Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- Able to build productive client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
- Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.