What you’ll do
We are looking to recruit a Mulesof Architect to join our Banking and Diversified Financials Practice. This is a fulltime, permanent position, based in Dublin.
- Collaborate with the functional team to determine how best to implement the integration solution (patterns, style, performance, scalability, maintainability, etc.)
- The individual will be responsible for integrating services and applications via APIs and user interfaces.
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
Who you’ll be working with
Through a global network of more than 25,000 professionals, Capgemini's Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) delivers deep domain expertise and enhanced service offerings to some of the world's top financial services institutions.
What you’ll bring
- A certified Mulesoft architect with solid, proven experience
- Experience with Enterprise Service BUS (IBM, Oracle, Mulesoft)
- Proven experience in building Microservices / APIs
- Can design integration patterns / frameworks
- Good hands on experience on Mule APIs Interface development
- Exposure to API led connectivity building API Service Layer Security Versioning Encryption enforcing policies using Mule ESB Anypoint platform
- Deep understanding of Services Oriented Architecture
- Very good knowledge in dataweave
- Experience in securing APIs using Oauth SAML Open ID Connect and etc Knowledge in API Modeling languages and annotation YAML Swagger RAML
- Good understanding of build tools and dependency management Maven and Jenkins
- Self starter with an agile approach to development
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Exposure to mule on premise deployments and HA architecture Knowledge of Security concepts and implementation in the Enterprise applications
- Strong knowledge of Web Services ability to implement REST and SOAP web services from scratch
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.