Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
Mulesoft API Developer with experience in developing SOAP and REST services. Successful candidate should have a strong track record of delivering modern, RESTful, and integration services in an onshore/offshore model. Development will leverage modern agile and test driven practices.
- Run requirements gathering and discovery workshops
- Translate function business requirements into technical low level API and Integration designs
- Write acceptance criteria for APIs
- Implementing business logic, service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in Mulesoft or similar integration platforms using Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Design and development of adapters/plug-ins for external application integration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Ability to mentor Juniors on agile and devops mindset
- Operationalizing applications to be performant, scalable and secure. (Help team & client design and architect services)
- Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team
- Writing Munit/Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage.
- Experienced Mulesoft Developer
- Experience designing REST APIs
- Experience with Mulesoft or similar integration platform
- Must have Mulesoft experience
- Experience with XML/XSD/JSON and message definition technologies.
- Good experience as a developer or dev/tester
- Experience with , Jenkins, cucumber, test automation & reporting tools
- Experience working in onshore/offshore model
- Automation & test automation experience
- Experience developing in/with agile & CI tools: Jira, Confluence, StashBitbucket, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Cucumber etc
- MuleSoft/Spring Boot Experience, MuleSoft Connector , RAML/Swagger
- API Management (Mulesoft Anypoint Platform or others)
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns, Domain Driven Design RESTful API Design and lifecycle (Contract First, consumer driven, versioning) Data Modeling (SQL)
- Cloud Native Tools (Kuberenets, Open Shift, Open Tracing etc)
- Cloud – IaaS or PaaS experience
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.