- MS SQL MYSQL Mongo DBA Install and configure high availability and disaster recovery environments.
- Manage migration upgrades and patches planning as required while maintaining each environment Administer SQL Server Production Database.
- Handle migration up gradation of end to end environment and Database Installing Configuring database servers Troubleshoot SQL Server production issues Clustered configuration mirroring and log shipping management.
- Working knowledge on Always on feature of SQL 2012 MYSQL Experience on performance Tuning Manage SQL Server security and logins Design disaster recovery strategies Deal with performance issues on production servers.
- Very good practical knowledge of planning implementation and administration of SQL databases Extensive experience of different backup restore and disaster recovery solution Expert level experience of administering large databases in mission critical environment.
- In depth understanding of the Microsoft SQL Server best practices Knowledge of the SQL Server Storage design and its best practices.
- Good communication skills strong teamwork and organization skills Positive attitude problem solving skills and self-initiative are must qualities.
- Prioritize tickets based on severity urgency breadth of impact time in queue and specific customer providing guidance to others on priorities and what constitutes a major issue Follow ITIL practices.
- Proactively monitor environment for issues or opportunities.Provide 24×7 support of customers and customer operating system infrastructure up to and including on call rotation.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve procedures and system performance.
- Should be a good team player Capable of handling escalation independently Identify potential solutions to issue and determine any risk
- MS SQL
- Mysql and Mongo DB