Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 10+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools. Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently. Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment. Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams.
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus.
- Capacity management and planning. Forward-thinking performance analysis. Profiler. Extended Events.
- SQL Index design and optimization. SQL Audit. Query Store.
- SSIS installation, package design, development, job execution. SSRS installation and support.
- Good communication skills in English.
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage MS SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes. Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).