Role: MS Dynamics Solution Architect.
Location: Malvern, PA / Charlotte, NC. (Initial remote, later on-site is required).
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in Dynamics 365 CE CRM with strong technical and client facing skills.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Sales Service Must and knowledge on other Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of products.
- Dynamics 365 in Online On Premise implementations and environments and prior versions.
- Providing highly available scalable Dynamics 365 architecture.
- Hands on experience in C Net Java Script MS SQL MS CRM SDK MSD developer toolkit SSRS.
- Subject matter knowledge in integration architecture and the ability to map integration pattern to functional usage.
- Experience in MS CRM 3rd party Integration using Middleware Tools API s REST ODATA WebAPI s SSIS packages.
- Experience in using Azure services for integration Power Apps and Power Automate for upstream downstream systems integrations.
- Experience in data migration data analysis data mappings data harmonization using OOB and third party tools.
- Experienced in reporting architecture with SSRS and knowledge on Power BI.
- Good to have knowledge in latest features of Dynamics 365 platform Sales Insights Customer Service Insights Customer Voice etc Delivery and Leadership Skills.
- Lead the technical workshops to work with Business and technology partners on requirements to design and develop architecture solutions.
- Should have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Should be able to think independently and be solution driven.
- Be accountable for solution delivery and technical leadership.
- Lead technical efforts for Pre-Sales engagements and contribute towards building niche solutions POC’s.
- Advocate best practices to develop scalable solutions in alignment with Product roadmap through supported and upgradable customizations implementations.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.