MS Dynamics CRM_ 4 to 10 Years_ Pune
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing business and application consultancy to clients.
- Must understand the technical details & identify the doable & not doable quickly.
- Assist data migration from legacy system in the respective areas.
- Customizing Objects (Forms, Classes, Data Dictionary and Reports etc.).
- Must understand the functionality of Microsoft CRM Modules.
- Actively involved in the integration projects between Microsoft Dynamic CRM and third party products.
- Accountable for quality delivery.
- Prepare technical design document.
- Prepare installation/ configuration document.
- Develop data migration programs.
Required Skills and Capabilities:
- Require CRM technical consultants with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in CRM.
- Should have extensive MS Dynamics CRM experience, particularly in 2016 versions that has included the following: Design, development, implementation and management of MS Dynamics.
- Must have minimum 5 implementation knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/2013/2015 version.
- Ability to perform the performance fine tuning in production environment.
- Should have hands on experience in design & development of .NET assemblies, plug-ins, .NET web services and custom workflow activities.
- SQL Server – working knowledge of designing/deploying SSRS custom reports / dashboard, specifically with Dynamics CRM entities.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Able to collaborate with team, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
Job Location: Pune
Required Experience: 4 to 10 Years
Primary Skill: MS Dynamics CRM
Secondary Skills: .Net , SQL