Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
The focus of you’re role
We are looking to recruit an MS Dynamics CRM Solution Designer to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career
What you’ll do
The range of activities that our MS Dynamics CRM Solution Designer get involved with is extensive and includes:
• Gathering, analysis and management of business requirements.
• Translate requirements into solution options based on ‘out of the box’ capabilities in Dynamics 365 and the Azure platform.
• Translate requirements into solution prototypes through the configuration of solution options (in required technologies)
• Provide functional and technical guidance.
• Define and document Technical Design, including solution architecture and architectural decisions.
• Responsible for creating solutions to deliver the Dynamics 365 configuration changes to meet the business requirements.
• Ensure solutions designs are aligned with appropriate policies, rules, standards.
• Maintain the big picture perspective in the implementation of individual projects.
• Proactively identify and manage risks and issues.
• Oversee any technical issues and deviation from agreed design and get approval from the appropriate governance/design bodies
• Perform technical checkpoints with technical lead to ensure adequate Quality Assurance
• Provide input to and sign off the output from technical Proof of Concept related to the implementation of new features.
• Review estimates at Sprint planning sessions
What you’ll bring
• Extensive experience of working as a business or solutions analyst/architect, developer in Dynamics 365 for 8+ years.
• In depth technical understanding and hands on experience across projects of Dynamics 365 configuration and operation.
• Knowledge of how best to deliver requirements using out of the box configuration and able to discuss tangible examples from previous hands on experience.
• Deep knowledge and experience in API integration with CRM Online, Cloud-based server-side performant process designs along with Client-side development.
• Identify when extension would be required and the best approach to be able to shape the solution with developers and deliver.
• Experience of data migration and Dynamics 365 is not mandatory but required for some opportunities.
• Knowledge of when to use the power platform is required and hands on experience is desirable.
• Understanding and experience of Requirements Engineering and Management.
• Experience of using MS Office and Keyed In projects (desirable)
• Experience of a full project lifecycle – CRM Online Projects End-To-End Delivery Experience for at least 2 enterprise implementations.
• Very hands-on with Agile processes and ceremonies, along with Sprint backlog management, defect triage, playback demos, reviews & estimation.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisation across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.