Job Title: MS Dynamics CE Business Analyst
Location: Malvern, PA / Charlotte, NC
Capgemini is seeking a:
- Strong Capital Markets/Wealth Management knowledge and MS Dynamics 365 CE experience.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 CE security model, configuration, high level data model.
- Strong Digital experience.
- Requirement gathering and Analysis.
- Facilitating the review and approval of requirements from all stakeholders.
- Facilitating and participation in design discussion and workshops.
- Writing user stories, conducting grooming sessions and story walkthroughs.
- Providing first sign-off on the development post Dev testing.
- Giving demo to the Product Owner and other stakeholders for final sign-off.
- Support UAT, SIT and Production.
- Collaborating with partner system BAs and other stakeholders- Stakeholder Management.
- Preparation of use case diagrams, UMLs, Sequence diagrams, Visio flows.
- Be the interface between the business, the customers, and their product related needs on one side, and the Team on the other.
- Buffer the Team from feature and bug-fix requests that come from many sources, and is the single point of contact for all questions about product requirements for the team.
- Act as proxy Product Owner.
- Work closely with the team to define the user-facing and technical requirements, to document the requirements as needed, and to determine the order of their implementation.
- Impacts analysis of change requests on the existing business flows.
- Help the POs decide the fitment of those change requests into existing business flows without additional development effort.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.