Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and industry specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Role: MS Dynamics 365 Consultant
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment type: Fulltime
- Who can take ownership for the whole end to end delivery performing analysis design configuration testing and maintenance of large scale case management application.
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with significant experience in architecture design and development of applications on MS Dynamics power platform alongwith and good communication skills.
- He/she will be part of a global team that will help migrate a strategic application, Chimes as well as deploy other case management, use cases on the Dynamics platform.
- This requires close collaboration with peer infrastructrure teams business function aligned teams and with business users Specifically the person will be responsible for the following:-Work with the Product owner stakeholders to understand the requirements doing the analysis and coming up with project plan.-Perform Architecture and Design Build functionality within Dynamics in an iterative fashion with full unit and integration tests for each function. Responsible for Integrating external systems using Azure logic apps data migration and setting up standard and custom reports Responsible for setup administration and user training of the Dynamics CE system.
- Responsible for setting up security configuration for the production and other environments.
- Help, support, go live deployment and provide post production support including making fixes and implementing needed enhancements on Dynamics.
- Experience in the following technologies Microsoft Dynamic 365,Customer Engagement,Experience with Power Apps and Power platform Power automate and related architecture and design practices.
- Experience with Azure, Azure DevOps for CI CD and C net
- Experience of iterative agile development practices.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desired Skills Dynamics Azure certifications.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Patterns.
- Experience with full lifecycle application testing functional regression performance integration etc and delivery management.
- Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels .
- Qualifications Bachelor s degree in computer science equivalent field or equivalent experience 5 years experience building web applications
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law.