- General knowledge about Microsoft 365 suite and Identity synchronization (Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure AD connect)
- Microsoft 365 Security knowledge such as:
Implement and manage identity and access (Azure AD PIM, MFA, conditional access), threat protection (Azure Threat Protection), information protection (data loss prevention, Azure Information Protection)
Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365 (data retention, data classification, records management, data privacy, MCAS)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (Manage identity and access, implement platform protection, manage security operations, secure data and applications, Azure Sentinel)
- You will be able to work with Capgemini technical teams across the globe on most exciting newest technologies, supporting various projects for our clients.
- Providing hands-on technical security engineering and security expertise in the analysis, assessment, development, and evaluation of security solutions and architectures to secure Microsoft 365 deployments
- Assisting in the development of security requirements for Microsoft 365
- Configuring integration between Microsoft’s and third-party solutions.
Capgemini Cybersecurity practice is a global Microsoft and Amazon partner which gives us large training and certification benefits to develop cloud security skills. We also offer wide certification opportunity covering: (ISC)2, ISACA, CompTIA and many more. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas.
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
• We don’t a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.