Job Title: HR Analytics – Program Manager / Engagement Lead
• Support the implementation and adoption of Firmwide policies and Framework in HR, including reporting and tracking of milestone commitments, stakeholder materials development, planning and monitoring reporting.
• Identify critical data elements, define standards and business rules for data quality measurement
• Partner with supporting teams supporting milestone achievement monitoring, understand dependencies and support Data Governance lead to develop implementation strategies
• Able to lead a subset of implementation efforts in DQ for HR systems as part of a larger team effort to establish DQ across of all HR prioritized data elements, using strong project management and change management skills
• Partnering with and working with both HR and Information Technology teams – able to communicate and drive projects forward with technical and non-technical audiences
• Provide timely and accurate reporting and summaries of Data Quality across HR Data Domain
• Able to lead working groups to prioritize and remediate data issues
• Communicate fundamentals of Data Quality, its importance and benefits as well as have a complete understanding of Data Quality controls, monitoring and reporting mechanisms
• Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master Degree is desired
• More than 7+ years of relevant data governance or data management work experience.
• Experience in robust data quality management and monitoring in a large scale enterprise environment
• Understand business processes in the Human Resources data domain, Workday and Tableau experience a plus
• Have a strong working knowledge of HR Data, PII and sensitive data
• Expertise in Collibra Data Governance platform is highly desirable
• Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
• Strong communications and influencing skills; ability to distill complex topics into actionable strategies
• Experience managing stakeholder relationships, including developing and implementing robust and innovative data related roadmaps
• Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
• Ability to solicit information from stakeholders at various levels of the organization
• Ability to prioritize, organize and manage deadlines; attention to detail and critical thinking is a must
• Strong experience with MS Excel (proficient in the use of functions, macros, pivot tables) and PowerPoint
• Aptitude for learning new systems and technologies
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.