DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are currently seeking a top performing Data Analyst with hands on experience with Data or Analytics to join our successful Insights & Data Practice.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultants will be expected to travel.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Data Analyst with Technical / Management skills in the area of business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics. The person will apply his / her Financial Services industry expertise to help our clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels.
What you’ll do
Experienced in capturing detailed analysis on:
- System impacts of new/changed functional processes to provide a detailed definition of gap fit requirements including any requirements for integration between systems.
- Data flows and business/accounting requirements to clearly define: data content, formatting, mapping, cleansing, enhancement, validation, exceptions handling, access, retention and storage requirements.
- Work with technical SMEs to ensure any non-functional technical requirements are defined, agreed and documented.
- Support the QA process on projects by contributing to QA/testing strategies/plans, reviewing testing documentation, reporting progress of testing, contributing to production of test cases and answering general queries from QA analysts.
- Maintain the project Data Dictionary.
- Produce and maintain analysis documentation in support to document sequence diagrams.
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in working with all business areas to elicit, define, prioritize and document business requirements, including challenging existing processes where appropriate
- Lead and facilitated requirements gathering and solution workshops with stakeholders, suppliers and functional/technical subject matter experts.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.